Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where can I buy a flat iron that MINIMIZES the effects of split ends and damage?

I know no mater what heat appliance you use on your hair THERE WILL BE DAMAGE (I KNOW!!!!) but im looking for one that dosent cost over like $60. I've heard of 100% ceramic flat irons is there such a thing (if you know of one lemme know!)\








thank you!Where can I buy a flat iron that MINIMIZES the effects of split ends and damage?
Well...ceramic is a lot easier on your hair with smoother results. Unfortunately, you are correct, all heat damages your hair. Try to find a ceramic iron that has heat controls and try to keep it in the middle. Good luck!Where can I buy a flat iron that MINIMIZES the effects of split ends and damage?
they usually sell ones your looking for at like walgreens. its hard to beilve but my hair gets sooo straight, and i have extremely curly hair. it looks chemically straightened. check that out! there only like 40 or 50... maybe 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment