Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I get my splits farther down?

Okay well I am 14 and I want to get my right split all the way down because there is cheerleading tryouts in about a month and I want to be ready for them.


But I am not sure how I can get my splits farther down?


Like what are some stretchs to get them farther down?


and what else should i do to get that farther down?How can I get my splits farther down?
Stretch EVERYDAY and eventually you'll get it.


Here's a stretch you should do everyday:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7NOmTAZt鈥?/a>How can I get my splits farther down?
stretch every night


go through them slowly and just hold them


even nutill it hurts hold them down


you can also get a person to slowly push you down, and then stay like that for 5 min

No comments:

Post a Comment