Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I do split screen, XBox live CoD WaW with a friend at same location?

I know there is some way for two people to play Call of Duty World At War online (XBox Live) from the same Xbox 360. What do i gotta do? Also i'm pretty sure both guys have to be be signed up for xbox live but i think there is a way to just have a guest or something... any help?How can I do split screen, XBox live CoD WaW with a friend at same location?
I don't think you can. I don't know if this will help but I was at a friend's house once and we played Call of Duty 4 Split-Screen and my friend told me you couldn't play split-screen online. I don't know if it's the same for Call of Duty 5 but that's all I know. I hope my answer helped.How can I do split screen, XBox live CoD WaW with a friend at same location?
Only in Cooperative Mode you can play with two people in the same place. You can only do it with another Gold Status Account or Guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment