Thursday, February 11, 2010

What is an alternative for a straightner so i can stop getting split ends ?

my hair is alwayys straight so please dont say dont straighten it. and my straightner gives me odee split ends its damaging my hair what can i do to make it healthy and with less split ends without not using my straightner? and i know getting trims work anything elsee?What is an alternative for a straightner so i can stop getting split ends ?
Using a blow dryer works really well, make sure its on the cool side. Also applying a oil for your head to protect it from the heat. I usually apply a frizz ease product to help me smooth my hair.What is an alternative for a straightner so i can stop getting split ends ?
use a shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair, use a hair mask once a week, and definitely use a hair protector spray before you straighten it
you could try using some sort of heat protection spray , to stop the split ends or you could try to straighten you hair less

No comments:

Post a Comment