Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can i still get the splits if I am inflexible?

I have never been extremely flexible but am gaining flexibility. I have been trying for some time now to get my splits and i was wondering if any of you had any suggestions to achieving the splits. Thanks for your help!Can i still get the splits if I am inflexible?
I have just what you need. If you do this stretch every day you'll have your splits down in a few weeks.





1. Sit with both legs straight out in front of you.


2. Put your right leg so that your knee makes a 90 degree angle.


3. Stick your left leg out straight behind you.


4. Sit up on your hips. (You can lean forward until you get more flexible. Also, try putting a pillow under your hips.)


5. Hold for 5 minutes and switch legs. Do the same with your left.





Trust me, it really does work!Can i still get the splits if I am inflexible?
Anyone can get splits if you work hard. Make sure your hips are flipped over and try to square your body and sit up as much as possible and put your hand flat to the ground. Hope I can help!
The only thing you can do is stretch in the split position. just don't push yourself too hard; pulling a muscle suckss.





good luck :]
you can still get them..


try going for a walk/ jog before you do the, it will get you muscles warmed up. practice your splits every day.
keep stretching... practice everyday and you'll get it at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment