Wednesday, February 10, 2010

After splitting up for 20 years, is it ok to renew the relationship but as friends?

Would you think the other party welcomed such moves? Do you think it is wise to reestablish contact?After splitting up for 20 years, is it ok to renew the relationship but as friends?
It depends. As long as there is no risk of rekindling the old flame. If there is, make sure nobody gets hurt.After splitting up for 20 years, is it ok to renew the relationship but as friends?
My husband and I have been married for 20 years and together for over 21 years. He is my best friend and I am his.


However, our marriage is on its final leg and I don't either of us have the heart to admit it. Now we live as room mates and have separate lives, but he is STILL my best friend.





If you are able to do that, then by all means do. Don't throw away a 20 year friendship just because the marriage part of it didn't work out.





Good Luck
What do you have to lose by trying this? Just a little time and maybe some pride. You might as well give it your best shot just in case it works. You don't want to wait another 20 years.
I don't think so, because is this person have a significant other in his or her life , I don't think your ';moves'; would be welcomed. I don't like old flames coming back to the life of my husband
Sure it is ok. Seems like you moved on and then found out that the person wasn't so bad after trying the supposedly greener pastures. Probably wasn't that green, right??? If the other person doesn't mind who cares what people think...and I don't see anything wrong with rekindling the romance if you both still have it for each other....get your groove on....
Depends on how the new husband/wife/girlfriend feels.


Personally, I wouldn't want my husband's ex nor mine in our lives at any stage of the relationship.
Sure i think its nice!
  • hair braiding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment