Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is there any type of treatment I could get done to my hair, to get rid of my split ends or prevent anymore?

My split ends aren't that bad,


and they're not too noticeable,


but I was just wondering if there is anything I could get done,


to reduce the number of split ends,


or to prevent from getting anymore.





Whether it's something from a salon or a store,


i don't care,


but I've got to get rid of these!Is there any type of treatment I could get done to my hair, to get rid of my split ends or prevent anymore?
first get a trim, and tell the hairdresser you want him/her to cut off your split ends.


then ask your hairdresser if they sell or can reccomend any healthy shampoos and conditioners, or hair products.





prevent it by not straightening or curling your hair everyday. dont blow dry alot either (if you do, blowdry downwards).Is there any type of treatment I could get done to my hair, to get rid of my split ends or prevent anymore?
The only effective way to rid yourself of split ends is to cut them off. Since you said they are not that bad, then you shouldn't be taking off to much. It takes alot of work to keep your hair healthy though. Straightning, blow-drying, using hot water in the shower, wearing elastic bands, over-brushing, brushing your hair when it's wet, and colouring or highlighting your hair all cause split ends. You can cut back on all of the above, and also use some shampoos and conditioners designed to treat split ends. Good luck!
  • hair braiding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment