Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do you get the splits real fast?

I'm a dancer but would like to hit my splits on the right and the left sides. I'm really busy though and don't have much stretching time. what do I do??I'm probably 5-6 inches from the ground on both sides. In class everyday we stretch. Nothing is helping very much.How do you get the splits real fast?
i know you said that you dont have much time to stretch but thats the only way that you are going to be able to do the splits fast.


You dont have to put aside a certain time to stretch, just do it while your watching T.V or before you go to bed. 15 minutes a day should be good. Whenever you have some downtime- and free space, just stretch!


Hope this helpsHow do you get the splits real fast?
hey im a dancer 2.i dont have much time either to strecth so i every time i strech i just push my splits all the way to the ground even though it hurts and thats how i got my splits.once u get your splits wich i no u can strech them every day so u dont lose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment