Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I do the splits fast?

For personal reasons, I'm sort of desperate to be able to do the splits as fast as possible. I know it doesn't happen over night, and I know it takes time, but how long do you think it would take me? I need hints and advice please. And also, how soon will I start to see improvement do you think?How can I do the splits fast?
well,it takes a lot of time, sometimes YEARS of practice! but me i'd recommend yoga. you have to stretch your body a lot so it can get used to hard poses like splits,do at least 15 minutes each day and after a while you will see that you have improved and eventually can do the splits!





ps. don't rush yourself, don't make yourself go down you can get really hurt,like i said, be patient.
  • hair braiding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment