Sunday, February 7, 2010

Does anyone know a way to get into a full split in a month?

I'm a dancer and have been for a long time and I still can't do the splits :( Can someone explain a good way to learn how to get them down in about a month? Thank-you!Does anyone know a way to get into a full split in a month?
Listen I am a cheerleader and when I started I couldn't do the splits.For 7 months in cheer I still couldn't do the splits.I got tired so I went to youtube.com and typed in how to do the splits.I found out that everybody was doing the same technique.Okay hears how it works


1. Do lunges 30 times every time you get a chance.





2. Hold lunges for 60 seconds when you get a chance.





3. try to do them once in the morning once in the afternoon and once at night-time





I could do the splits in just one week of doing that.I hope I helped ;)Does anyone know a way to get into a full split in a month?
if u rlly want to get them then u shud stretch everyday and practice holding them for as long as u can can i did this and my left spilt is so much better hope this helps!!
DO THEM EVERY DAY! and try 2 go the lowest u can nomatter how much it hurts. %26amp; get sum1 2 push u down tooo!! %26amp; do the left splits middle %26amp; rights! (: hope i helped bye

No comments:

Post a Comment